FedEx Express offers a flexible range of international express services for reliable, time-definite, door-to-door, customs-cleared delivery to over 220 countries & territories worldwide.
FedEx International Priority®
A World of Opportunity Awaits
Whether it’s from country to country or continent to continent, FedEx helps connect your business to the world. See what’s possible when you focus on your business and leave the shipping to us.
Choose this express delivery service to have your documents and boxes delivered to over 220 countries/territories worldwide, designed for shipments of any weight where individual pieces may weigh as much as 68kg.
FedEx International Priority® Freight
Fast, time-deﬁnite, customs-cleared, premium air freight service. At least one item must
weigh over 68 kg or exceed the maximum dimension for FedEx International Priority service.
• Proof of delivery
• Shipment tracking
• Customs clearance included
FedEx® 10kg Box & FedEx® 25kg Box
ﬂat-rate pricing option uses FedEx International Priority service.
• Express delivery service to over 220 countries and territories worldwide.
FedEx International First®
International First is perfect for:
Early morning delivery to key destinations in the USA and Canada.
|Your Destination||Your Transit Time|
|USA||2-3 business days by 08:30am to key destinations|
|Canada||2-3 business days by 08:30am to key destinations|
- Ship any package up to 68 kg (150lbs.)
- Unlimited weight on multiple-piece shipments to the same destination.
- Dimensions per package can be up to 274 cm (108″) in length, or 330 cm (130″) in length and girth combined.
- If you use your own packaging, dimensional weight may apply.
- Free packaging
- Shipment tracking on fedex.com
- Custom-cleared service
Call Customer Service at Tel: 800 244 2222 to get a shipping quote and transit times.
Get transit times
* Transit times and delivery commitments may vary depending on origin and destination. Find the delivery time for your shipment or contact Customer Service for further details.
Please contact Customer Service for details or restrictions per country/territory.